A stormy, disagreeable rainy day. Still in Norristown.
Attended St. John’s E. church in the morning—was no church in the evening.
Business unfinished, owing to Mulvany’s being out of town.
St. John’s Episcopal Church, founded in 1812 is still a Norristown landmark. It is located at 23 East Airy Street. The Rector in 1849 was the Reverend Nathan Stem (1804–1859). For more information on St. John’s, see the church’s website.